BUZZ Media Networks respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its viewers to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, the details of which may be found on the U.S. Copyright Office website by clicking here. BUZZ Media Networks will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement committed using any owned and operated service from BUZZ Media Networks that are reported to BUZZ Media Networks’s DMCA Response Team identified below with the contact information.
To file a notice of infringing material on a site owned and or operated by BUZZ Media Networks (such as myweatherbuzz.com, weatherbuzzmedia.com. or kiesmedia.com), please provide the following details in an email and send it to the email address listed below.
- Reasonably enough details to enable us to identify the work claimed to be infringed or, if multiple pieces of work are claimed to be infringed, a list of such works (for example title, author, any registration or story ID, or a website URL from one of our digital properties);
- Reasonably enough detail to enable us to identify and locate the material that is claimed to be infringing (this can be completed by providing the story ID or the website URL from one of our digital properties.);
- Your contact information so that we can contact you (for example, your cellphone number or an email address);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material identified in step two is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is alleged to be infringed;
- Your physical or an electronic signature.
DMCA Response Team
BUZZ Media Networks
Most requests will be replied to instantly or within one to two business days.